Question

carsonlarinzo

I am a Victim of domestic Violence and am stayting in a shelter.
I am a victim of domestic Violence and am stayting in a shelter. My husband has been using my credit without my knowledge. I tried with the help of my counselor to run my credit report. I answered the questions tothe best of my ability however, Iwas denied access. Please help. My email address is mistidavis1978@gmail.com

Contact the credit card company and see if they willput a freeze on the card.  It might end up closing it but that will sure put a stop to his using it. Get away from him and stay away.