i am a recent widow, income has gone down over 300$per mo. Help!
I have not been using my credit card and have been paying extra on it to get the balance down. Infact intend to pay it off and never used credit again! With less income I am having to cut back on other things to make the payment. I need to refinance the note on the house as there is a balloon payment of about 15,000$ due in June. Is this the best idea? I have no other income than Social Security of about 1400$ a month. any advice will be appreciated. Jean E. Mitteer