Question

Jesuscruz28

I am $3000 in debt and 1 court judgment, what can I do to repair it?
I have 4 credit cards in collection and 1 court judgment that are very old about 6 going on 7 years in April 2015, what can I do to clear them from my credit. I also currently have 4 open credit cards in great standing and a small car loan in good standing. I am trying to better my credit but it is a very slow process and I really would like to learn to make this process faster as I am in need of a new home as a first time buyer?

Unfortunately credit repair and rebuilding does take time.  If the judgment is unpaid, it will stay on your report for 10 years, and they do have the option of renewing the judgment for another 10 years (although few creditors do).  If it is paid, it should fall off after 7 years from date it is paid.  The unpaid credit card collection accounts will remain on your report for 7 years from date the account went delinquent.  If you want the collection accounts off faster, you can contact the collection agencies and ask if they will do a "Pay Per Delete".  This means you have to pay them an agreed-upon amount, and they will remove the account from your credit report.  Be sure to get it in writing from them before you make any payments, that way you have proof for the credit bureaus if it continues to report after paid off.  Best of luck!