Question

ricki1794

I am 19 years old really want to buy a house soon and just need some help. thanks
I am 19 years old I have a one year old and want to build my credit I have a car loan which will be paid off next month ND I also got a small credit card and make sure my payments are on time. any advice? I really want to buy a house soon and just need some help. thanks

Sounds like you are on the right path... Just remember most loans require about 3-5 percent down of the loan value through an FHA loan. Private lenders require about 10 percent... Credit score for most approvals are around 630+ ...... Make sure you plan a monthly budget and stick to it. See how much you can afford to spend on a house each month, don't get greedy trying to get a bigger house and max out your budget. I suggest you stay about $400-$500 under what you can afford each month. Best of wishes God bless...