Question

LOST19

I am 19 and I have 3 debt collectors wanting money. Ive never had this problem HELP
I had to go to the hospital October 6 2013, I didn't have a job or insurance, the hospital brought my bill down from 3,000 something to 15 something. Now i have 3 debt collectors wanting money from me i don't even have yet, (just got a job this week). The first one i have 4 bills with and they want me to pay one off every month, no big deal isn't that much, but wants me to use my credit card this month that i haven't even got yet. The second one said pay $20 a month if you can not bad. Now the third one set up a payment plan with my bank info with dates and the amounts will be taken out of my bank and those dates. i cant afford it and they said they cant lower it any more. I think i messed up by giving them my bank info, but like i said i'm 19 i didn't know what to do. Is there anything i can do. I don't have any credit as it is i don't want to start life off with bad credit already. Please help

Most Helpful Response

As long as you're able to pay with the arrangements that they set, then they can't touch your credit. I'm currently paying $35 a month on a hospital bill dated back on December 2012 and nothing bad shows up on my credit yet, so long as I keep paying on it.

debt collectors

Anyone having problems with debt collectors go to this website he helps ALL.  He gives advice.  Never agree to any debt collector! hanavee.hubpages.com look for  you can beat credit card debt collectors