Question

Wopbutt

I always pay my rent on time. Can this be added to my report?

Page 1 of 3   Previous | Next

Rent

I’ve heard that some state legislators are working on a bill to report rent payments. Maybe we should write our state legislators and see what their position is on this issue. Since utilities report, it would help if rent could be reported. Utilities didn’t always report. I think we can effect change if we start a letter writing campaign. 

Bosgirl10

Enter Your Reply depending the state Utilities improve your credit and yes will report to your credit if payment not received only so you do not open another accclubt with another example cable company and not pay them. However I have never seen rent , utilities go towards good credit on report. Like someone else said you are not going to Own your place if you rent , your heat when you move and electricity when u may also 

Most of you are Wrong!

Experian now has "Experian Boost" where it scrapes your bank account for any utility payments such as electric, phone service, tv, cable, etc.

Additionally, there are companies you can pay to report your rental history. 

I'm in the mortgage industry... May want to do some research.

Bosgirl10

Enter Your Reply I am sorry I disagree . I think u are trying to make money for a service that is not real 

waniton

Not all banks or credit unions qualify to be on the list of institutions on your list. What about that?

Willie  A

Loveytabu

Enter Your Reply it's true they have that. However it's not recognizing my bank or credit union. Therefore it won't work. And it won't let me enter them manually

Rent credit

Yes, there are programs out there that will allow it to show on your credit report, I will get the name as soon as I can

Purplebottle

Hi! Did you find a reliable program to do this? 

Creditfixatedguy

Rent track or Rental Kharma

my understanding -

Rent is like Leasing a car - it is NOT yours - so while it is expected to be paid - the benefit from doing what is expected is minor - but failing to pay has more negative affect on your credit - from bad remarks and late payments.  - Remember Renting/Leasing - means you are borrowing the item (apartment/car) it is NEVER going to be yours.

On the flip side - owning a house/buying a car - shows you are invested in paying it as you will retain the item (house/car) after it is paid off.

Debt Consolidation

Is debt consolidation worth it? What are good debt consolidation companies?

Bosgirl10

Enter Your Reply do not pay a company for what you can do yourself 

No. Rent is not credit. 

Jensetter04

Hello Everyone, for the past 18 months, I have been battling with my credit score because it was very low, until I met this programmer and senior tech analyst (sgiacalone03 @ gmail . com) through a friend of mine. He helped increase my credit score from 435 to 780. I was really surprised that he helped me do it within 7 days, even though I doubted him at first because he told me to pay an upfront service charge, before any action can take place. After I paid a little upfront fee. he got my credit report fixed within 5-6  days, my credit score increased. He also cleans up chexsystem report and the DUI report. You have 110% guarantee of a clean and safe job from him therefore, I advise you contact him (sgiacalone03 @ gmail . com.) for a similar service. He is completely good and trust worthy. You will be glad you send him a message

Tired of not getting credit due

I'm buying my house on contract. I asked them how to make sure it was reported to credit bureau but he told me to ask someone else. How do I get it reported? I'm paying extra and it's always early 

Would just say to do some research.

Technically "line of credit" or "loan" or whatever it is you are seeking is "borrowed" or "not yours"... Same factors into Property Tax, don't pay your tax, bye bye house, so not really yours either. Most creditors just want to know if they can get your money and renters get hit harder than Mortgages, miss a rent payment and it gets put on your background check. Matter of perspective I guess, but all in all the outcome truly is the same once you miss a payment.

I'm just struglin

I pay my moms bills she sick and I'm just loosing it tight

I'm ha workin man

I drive 18 wheelers I just need a lil hel

Page 1 of 3   Previous | Next