Question

jhart50

I already have an account but need to add an increase to household income.How do I do that?

Income level wrong

Somehow my income level for my profile is wrong.  It shows $333/mo and it is really $2333/mo net income.  This makes my debt to income ratio WAY high and incorrect.  How can I fix that?

There is no real reason to show any income on your CK account listing except for information to yourself. It is not used in your credit profile and not for your score. Linking asset account to your credit karma profile only opens up the possibility of your private information being compromised should CK be hacked (although that possibility is remote and I;m sure CK takes all precautions.)

Outside of simply providing yourself with additional information it is of no use to link asset accounts here.

PegsCredit

Somehow my income on this website shows that it is $333/mo net income when it should be $2333/mo net income.  This makes my debt to income ratio way over 200%!  How can I fix this?