Question

BMG049

I already have a credit karma account. How do I sign up for free credit monitoring on the website?

At the top of your screen where you see your login name, you would select  Communications and Monitoring where you can select your preferences.   Make your selections and save the changes.   This is also the screen where you can opt out of recommendations for credit cards.    Although, I must admit that the monitoring service reflected is not that great from my experiences..   I have preferences not to send sales related items and do not receive email monitoring alerts.    The best monitoring is where you log in weekly to review any updates and not rely on someone else to tell you what is going on with your credit.