Question

Sophie1210

Hye my name Patricia A. Jackson i think my credit has been jepordize. What do i do about
can this person be stop. I was going after a refin on my home with a VA loan. this person sent my all the right papers in a UPS package which I signed and sent back. then some money came up missing from my checking account which I notified my bank to cancel my card but in the mean time what do I do? can you all notify all of three company that deal with the credit on my behalf. I've already contacted the BBB about this company Royal United Mortgage Company in Indianapolis, In 46250 the loan officer name is Nicole Blane NMLS# 130856 address is 7999 Knue Rd.

Most Helpful Response

annualcreditreport.com

get all 3 of your free annual Credit Reports. Make sure there is nothing that you aren't aware of.  If anything does show up that you aren't sure of dispute it on the CRA's website.

You should have copies of all the paperwork that you signed for the Refi,  Look through them and see if you signed any papers that authorized them to debt your account for "Processing Fee's" or something simular.

Put a freeze on your credit with the CRA's , That will prevent anyone opening any credit accounts with out you being notified.  When you are planning to open a new line of credit you can call and have the freeze lifted for 30 days.  All this is free.

No one here can contact the CRA's for you.  This is a memeber forum for people just like you so no one has any legal right or the info to do anything like that for you. 

Hey, was the money that was taken out of your checking account from the Royal United Mortgage Company??? Or could it be from an online purchase with a 30 day agreement on something your purchased in the past??? Also you can contact the FTC (Federal Trade Commission) These guys specialize in slapping huge fines and even shutting down business whom are guilty of fraud. Also, you may want to get a free copy of your credit report to see if there are anything odd going on. Ex w w w creditreport.com is a site to get your free report, there are others as well. You will have to contact the bureaus on your own if you see anything that is negative. Good luck my friend.