Hye my name Patricia A. Jackson i think my credit has been jepordize. What do i do about
can this person be stop. I was going after a refin on my home with a VA loan. this person sent my all the right papers in a UPS package which I signed and sent back. then some money came up missing from my checking account which I notified my bank to cancel my card but in the mean time what do I do? can you all notify all of three company that deal with the credit on my behalf. I've already contacted the BBB about this company Royal United Mortgage Company in Indianapolis, In 46250 the loan officer name is Nicole Blane NMLS# 130856 address is 7999 Knue Rd.