Question

Itsallirrelevant87

Husbands capital one is on my report, but not my own capital one
My husbands capital one card is showing up on my credit report (I am an authorized user) but my own capital one card is NOT on my report....how can I add it so it will factor into my score? And should cards you are authorized on be in your report?

Most Helpful Response

Yes, if you are an authorized user, it will show up on your credit report.  Credit Karma obtains info from TransUnion.  If you haven't already, you can pull a full report from TU at www.annualcreditreport.com and see if it is reporting there.  If it is not, then you need to ask Capital One why it is not showing up.  If it DOES show up on TU but not Credit Karma, then send an email to support@creditkarma.com or go to the blog link at bottom of page.