Question

Ir3n3L33

Husband took out a loan without my info, its in collections, why its is on my credit report?
How can I get it removed? Will my score go back up? Should I contact the originator of the debt myself?

If your in a community proprerty state

it will be on your report specificly if joint owned property is used as colateral. 

There are a lot of variables here that you don't provide info for, Are you still together? was this loan taken out after a seperation or divorce?  If the answers are no, then you can contest it as irronious info. You will probably have to prove that you are not together and weren't when the loan originated.   If you are still together, then you are probably both responsible for it.