Question

smokeysmokerson

Huge discrepancy in Credit Score rating between C.K. vs. FICO, provided via Discover
Having recently heard a lot of great compliments regarding Credit Karma and its services, I signed up for the free account today.

Curious to understand why my Discover Bank provided FICO score was ~650 but C.K shows it to be way >750.

I understand C.K provides the score rating based on Equifax and TransU, but do I assume that the FICO rating was poor due to a much lower Credit score rating by Experian??

Just trying to understand why is there a huge difference in the credit rating here vs the FICO score provided by my bank..

Thank You.

Fico vs CK

CK uses a completely different scoring system than fico. 90% of lenders use fico scores, so consider those your accurate score levels.

This has been asked and Answered 100's and 100's of time,  Do your Research.