Question

barelyliving

How/where do I pay the Miramed revenue group? If paid in fullI can it be taken off my credit?
I never knew I owed anything to the hospital near me but when I checked my credit report I saw it on there and now the collections agency- miramed revenue group has taken the place of the hospital to collect the debt. How do I pay them? I don't have a number for them or anything.

Most Helpful Response

Their phone number is 630-424-4001.  You must get them to agree in writing to remove the account once it is paid off, otherwise it will stay on for 7 & 1/2 years from the date it went delinquent.  

trinalina

I wish I had done that - I paid them off last year, yet it's still on my credit report :/