Question

dmarince

How/When convert to unsecured credit cards after bankcruptcy
After BK in late 2013, I have 3 secured credit cards. With low utilization and on-time payments my FICO score from CreditKarma is 696 (TU) and 703 (Eq).
When / how to I apply for unsecured credit from better known companies. Do I cancel the secured ones, so I do not have too many open cards.

First off CK does not Supply us with any FICO scores  they are  VantageScore 3.0 Credit Score Model.    Never has been a FICO Score here at CK.

I have 13 Credit Cards.  All of them Open.

in 2011 opened a secured Credit Cards and still have it,  don't use it much at all but for Netflix charge every month.  My plan is to keep it open till my Average Age of Accounts is 5 years plus.  then I will close the card as I don't want to pay the yearly fee forever.