Question

happilymarry

how would it effect my credit if I let a fridge and stove I financed go back
All payments so far were on time

Is this from a rent-a-center or from a regular appliance or department store? If they are from a rent-a-center I would look over your contract as you may be allowed to take them back, I am not sure. If it is a regular appliance store or something like that I would most definitely expect a huge hit to your credit and years upon years of credit denials and high interest rates from shady lenders. Don't screw your future up over something so minimal, try to sell some items, find somebody to buy the appliances for what you owe, get a second job, etc. anything but ruining your credit.