Question

smurfalicious

how will settleing a specific debt will affect my credit
after negotiating with a creditor for my auto which was repossessed and auctioned they offered to have me pay 1/2 of their total loss and they would change it to show paid in full and remove late payments and the derogatory remark so that it looks as tho I've made all my payments on time and finished paying off the vehicle which was repoed. if my score is 474 and the what will that increase my score toif the highest balance on the car was 8040 and current ending balance shows 6830

I'd suggest negotiating for a PFD which would remove the account entirely but if they remove all derogs and the account is made to be in good standing then you should see a signficant improvement.  We can't give you a number of points.  For one thing, different scoring model weight these matters differently.