Question

fedor11

how will my credit change with removal of mortgage & home equity loans
I'm divorced and my ex bought me out. The problem is my name still remains on the first mortgage loan with BMO Harris Bank and on the home equity loan with Amalgamated Bank of Chicago. My ex recently put the house on the market to be sold. Once the house is sold and the two loans are paid, my name will be off both outstanding loans on my credit. How much of an impact will this have regarding my credit score and will I have a good chance of purchasing my own home?