Question

Posted in Auto Insurance

OnlyOneMeNow

how will getting a car insurance quote affect my credit score

I don't think it will affect your score.

When you apply for credit is when it drops your score.

Awesome !

I just had a past due collections appear on my credit report from 5 years ago. I knew nothing about it. I called the credit collections company and paid the debt. I I called the collections company and they said "no" that's up to credit bureau. I just called Transunion again and they said it was no longer on report. Experian won't answer their phone so went online, all effort to correct this was proven abortive and i need to do this fast for me to qualify for a house mortgage. Few weeks ago I came across this credit coach who many had recommended how he had helped them with their credit score. I contact him via his gmail (trusthacker093@gmailcom) and asked if he could help me. He answer bldly 'YES' and explain to me in details the whole process. I give him a try to my greatest surprise he did an amazing job. My score has boost to maximum and all 3 items were removed. Thanks Trust

fico score

askfj dsfow cksa

Doesn't affect it.