Question

KHarmeyer

how will foreclosure affect my credit score?
due to job loss after 10 year federal government job / being pretty much unemployed the past 7 months and not being able to make a house payment / mortgage company not working with me--how long will it take till I can get approved for my own condo? that's my next goal is to own my own condo-did land a full time job-have some disabilities and back injury/finding when I put that on applications' they discriminate against /denied disability first time around/as always/$350.00 for doctor to write disability letter.

Foreclosures hurt credit

Foreclosures will stay on your credit report for 10 years. Your credit score will take a serious dive. If you haven't filed yet, I would try to get pre approved for the condo before filing for a foreclosure. I hope this helps!