Question

kswindle23

how will an auto refinance affect me buying a house?
I still have about 30 payments left on a 66 month loan but I am tired of paying a 13.25% rate. I have since raised my credit score to above 700. I want to refinance to cut payments and save on all of the interest I'm paying. I plan on buying a house in about a year and half. If the refinance is going to lower my score and raise the interest rate on the home loan I don't think it's worth the trade off.

Credit Pros 1-877-235-0324 give these guys a call, they can help and offer free advise!!! Good luck my friend!!!