Question

Moon1345

how to take off capital one account
Can you please let me know why Captital One is showing on my credit report? I do not have a credit card with them.
Can you please let me know when this is off of my credit report?

Most Helpful Response

Get your credit reports from all three agencies and look them over.  Then, for items that are NOT yours. like the Capital One card you mentioned, file a dispute with each of the credit reporting agencies that show it.  

ds94ta

Not that easy.  Good luck as Capital One has made my life a living nightmare over a bill that was paid.  They were granted a judgement against me for an account that was already paid.  Filed all kinds of things with the credit bureaus but they do nothing.  Showing cancelled checks has done nothing..  Like I said, good luck!!