Question

PrincessSuga

HOW TO START FIXING CREDIT SCORE
I HAVE SOME CLOSED ACCOUNTS AND SOME ACCOUNTS DELIQUESCENT BUT I OWE LESS THAN $3,000. I JUST DONT KNOW WHERE TO START? ALSO SOME OF MY ACCOUNTS ARE SAYING CLOSED AND WHEN I CLICK ON THEM IT SAYS $0...DOES THAT MEAN I OWE NOTHING? WHY ARE THEY STILL THERE?

All accounts remains on your credit report for 7 & 1/2 years after the date of last activity (usually means after last payment was made).  Doesn't matter if they are open, closed;  do or do not have a balance.  On the delinquent accounts, you need to figure out the date of last activity, so you have an idea of when they will fall off your report.  I suggest you get a copy of your full credit report from one of the bureaus at www.annualcreditreport.com for more detailed info on your credit.  Also, read the articles on the menu bar on the left to learn how to build good credit, what goes into a credit score, etc.  Best of luck!

call credit pro's 1-877-235-0324.