Question

orchidv

how to report credit without signing up to any of the three credit companies
I applied for a line of credit but it was denied, the loan associate told me to report credit to any of the companies and let them know that I'm paying on time my rent, Comcast, and my car. Thing with the car is that I bought it from one of those little dealerships that don't even report to BBB so I don't know if I can even report credit on my car even though it is financed to be owned. I would like to know if that can even be done in the first place and if so where.

If they are a buy here pay here dealership then they wont report to the any credit reporting agency.