Question

downsouthgirl

How to repair my credit
My credit is damaged and I want to repair my credit without spending money I don't have to a credit repair company. Is this something I can do on my own?

Hi

You are right by staying away from credit repair companies, I have never dealt with anything, but a lot of reading has shown me that most of these companies are scams and should be avoided. Unfortunately there is no quick repair for credit issues, unless you can find something on your credit report that truly should not be there. In addition to making all of your current payments on time, you could apply for a secured credit card if you think you can get approved and use that responsibily and work from there. It takes time.