Question

sharonfaith30

How to remove student loans from my credit report?
My student loans are not yet in the repayment stage but they are negatively affecting my credit score. How do have have them removed from my credit, they are causing problems with me even establishing credit?

They are an amount that is owing, even if they do not have to be repaid yet.  Student loans do not fall off the credit report and remain due and collectable until paid in full, however long it takes.  Sorry to say, for these reasons, the student loans are going to have a negative impact on your credit for now and, unfortunately, they cannot be removed.