Question

ashleydow

How to remove old closed account
My husband had a score of 674. Working on it in hopes of buying a home. Recently an account showed up from CFNA from an account closed 6 years ago. It shows a zero balance. And unfortunately dropped his score almost 50 points.
What can we do?

You have been here for 8 years so should have been able to read the articles to learn about credit in this time.  I joined in 2012 and I read and put into practice the things needed to build my score. If you are really concerned about your credit, you'll get to reading and learning so you might actually be able to buy a home.