Question

2013exhusband

How to remove exwife from my credit report?
I purchased a house after our divorce. She never lived in my current home. When I applied for a new mortgage, I never added her name. So why is she getting credit applications to my current home?

This is just what companies do, sell information to one another. I understand that this would really suck, if you have a girlfriend there when the mail comes, could really make things look bad for you (girlfriend may think you are married). I wish I had an answer for you, all I can say is "return to sender" or contact the companies and tell them that the person they are mailing letters to, does not live at your address, but I highly doubt that would help, so probably just "return to sender".