Question

nettiei

how to remove divorced last name from over a divorce 30+ years ago?
How do I get my name removed from my report when that marriage ended over 30+ years ago? I hate checked my report and there it is, something that ended 30+ years ago. I hate seeing that! It shouldn't have anything to do with my credit now. I had great credit then too.

You can contact the credit bureaus and ask them to remove the name, but if you tell them it was once your name, they may not do it for you. So keep that in mind on what you want to tell them. Transunion, Equifax and Experian all have websites with contact info. On a side note, remember that we cannot change the past and we all have things from the past that can be upsetting to us. We need to remember that we are who we are today due to all of our past experiences, good and bad and without all of those experiences we would not be who we are today.