Question

TANGUY76

how to remove an inquired
good morning ,i check my credit report and i think someone order a credit card without my permission this is an identity thief ,the name of the credit card is:
(NATIONAL CREDIT CARD/AIRLINE I WANT THIS TO BE REMOVE ON MMY CREDIT REPORT AS INQUIRED.THANK
THIS MY CONCERN
SIGNATURE:TANGUY GUEDE

Most Helpful Response

What you see is the Name Change for GECRB "GE Capital Retail Bank" to SYNCB "Synchrony Bank"

Look at all the information on the "Credit Report Activity"

The Account's were removed under GECRB and added under SYNCB

If you still have Hard inquires showing under GECRB  they are removed  and added under SYNCB with the Original Date so only a Name Change.

And you should also see a Credit LImit Decrease for GECRB ( goes with the account being removed ) and a New Credit LImit for the Card under SYNCB.

This is the same thing that shows under my information for 6 different Accounts that I have with them.

Hope that helps out.

credit card airlines

i have gotten a hard credit inquiry august 12 2014 and i did not apply for any credit cards or anything of that nature i want to know spycifically what this is and what i supposally applied for its messing with my credit!!!

Remove

Good afternoon, i checked my cradit report , and i think some one ordered a cradit card with out my permission . This is identity thief . The name of the card is National cradit card/airline . I want this to be removed on my cradit report as soon as inquired . This is my concern . Thank you , Edith Pressley

Remove

I want this Card/ airline  , removed from  cradit karma .  My name is Edith Pressley .