Question

Pineapple644

how to remove an address listed on my credit, that I have NEVER lived at
I have never lived in Indiana USA, my whole entire life, yet it is listed on my credit report.
How can I get this removed??

Remove address

Hi, I had the same problem. For years my credit score sucked. Then last year I found out why. They had me down as lived in Haverhill Mass. And a bankrupsy. Never did I ever live in Haverhill Mass, nor had any bankrupsies. All I did was go to the three credit report agency's, on there home page there is a place to report Credit Errors. So I did that, didn't expect anything any time soon. A week later, I had been notified by email from all 3, that the address, and bankrupsy was removed. In fact they followed up to make sure I was satified. Very easy, and they were very nice. Ching40

not me!!

I see a name of someone that's not me! I don't have and never had a A.K.A. I don't know this person and never lived at that address..how can I get the name and address of of my credit report? These not the first time that this person has shown up as me..

Equifax Dispute

To dispute an address on your equifax go to ai.equifax.com click on submit a dispute an go from there. It takes less than a week to be removed.

You can remove inaccurate information on your credit report by filing a dispute with a credit bureau. Learn more here: https://www.creditkarma.com/article/dispute-credit-report-errors

For questions relating to your personal account, please visit help.creditkarma.com to submit a request for assistance. 

address

I have lived at 6607 23rd Avenue, Valley, AL  36854.  I have never lived in Auburn nor Abbeville.

wrong Address

a address of 1218 Hwy 44 Lot124 Shepherdsville Kentuckt shows on my credit report I have never lived there How do I get it removed

addresses on credit report

I never lived at the address In McDonough, Ga I believe it was on East Lake Pkwy in Mcdonugh    another address shows that I never lived in Dawsonville, Ga

Please advise when these errors are corrected.

incorrect address

i have never lived in colonial hights,va

wrong address

I also have the same problem, but, I noticed there has been no responses from credit karma. I wonder why? hellie

Hi there,

This community is a discussion space for users to help each other and not all questions will receive an answer. Should you require assistance with your personal account, please visit help.creditkarma.com.

Thanks!

wrong person

i have never lived in penn wing road  & i have never worked at bobs repair in rolla MO you have the wrong person