Question

Pineapple644

how to remove an address listed on my credit, that I have NEVER lived at
I have never lived in Indiana USA, my whole entire life, yet it is listed on my credit report.
How can I get this removed??

Most Helpful Response

wrong Address

a address of 1218 Hwy 44 Lot124 Shepherdsville Kentuckt shows on my credit report I have never lived there How do I get it removed

You can remove inaccurate information on your credit report by filing a dispute with a credit bureau. Learn more here: https://www.creditkarma.com/article/dispute-credit-report-errors

For questions relating to your personal account, please visit help.creditkarma.com to submit a request for assistance. 

address

I have lived at 6607 23rd Avenue, Valley, AL  36854.  I have never lived in Auburn nor Abbeville.

wrong address

I also have the same problem, but, I noticed there has been no responses from credit karma. I wonder why? hellie

Hi there,

This community is a discussion space for users to help each other and not all questions will receive an answer. Should you require assistance with your personal account, please visit help.creditkarma.com.

Thanks!

incorrect address

i have never lived in colonial hights,va

addresses on credit report

I never lived at the address In McDonough, Ga I believe it was on East Lake Pkwy in Mcdonugh    another address shows that I never lived in Dawsonville, Ga

Please advise when these errors are corrected.

wrong person

i have never lived in penn wing road  & i have never worked at bobs repair in rolla MO you have the wrong person

Ditto

Did u figure it out? I just saw the same thing on mine confused. Fort wayne indiana...never been there.

WRONG/MISSING ADDRESS

An address in North Carolina was added to my report (never lived there). My current address in Ohio was removed. My credit score dropped 46 points. These errors need to be corrected immediately! What is going on???

josep9212

I would like to know how to remove a wrong address

slovell8

No information was given on how to remove and address that I have never lived at.