Question

aznboi04

How to remove a judgement from public report
I was checking my credit report and under public records it shows a judgement that should not be there. I had settled the case between myself and the financial institute back in may 2010 but yet it still shows. I have the motion to dismiss letter that shows the acct has been settled. Who would be the best person to contact in regards to having this removed from my account?

I would got the the original creditor and then also make a copy and send ti to all 3 CB

The fact that the court action was taken to obtain a judgement wwill remain on Public Record for 10 years, though future creditors will also know that the judgement was satisfied.