Question

Money1953

How To Remove A Judgement From Credit Report
While married my ex-husband owned a home that he rented out. My name was never legally on any of the paperwork, the only involvement I had was talking to the resident on the phone and I took the rent one time from them. When they moved out my husband kept the security deposit for damages, my name was included on the paperwork when they filed in court. He lost the court case and the judgment was put on my account and his. I contacted all three credit reporting agencies and explained that I was not legally responsible for this debt. Experian
is the only credit reporting agency that will not remove the judgement. I don't know what to do to get this off of my credit, other than this judgment I have excellent credit.

call credit pro's 1-877-235-0324