Question

Btay1225

How to remove a debt already paid from credit score. I paid original creditor not collection agency.
I owed dish network didn't realize I had a final bill. It showed up in collections at which time I contacted dish and paid it. I have the conformation number and receipt number from dish and even tried a three way call between me dish and collection agency. However the collection agency is refusing to remove it from my report. I tried to file a dispute but it still didn't remove it. Please help of possible.