Question

Babsy1924

How to remove a credit card on my report?
My husband has a credit card which he asked for a second one with my name on it to use now it is on my credit report, I am not responsible for paying for it and I want to remove this off my credit report

If you are an authorized user on the card, you must get removed as an authorized user and then tell the credit bureaus that you are no longer an authorized user on the card and want it removed from your reports. If this card is in good standing, getting it removed from your reports may hurt your credit, so do some reading on all of this first.

There are both benefits and risks to being an authorized user on a card. It will increase your total number of accounts, it is factored into your average age of accounts (I got my average age raised slightly by becoming an authorized user on one of my husband's cards that has been open for many years), and its utilization is factored into your total utilization. 
Keep track of how being an authorized user on this account is affecting your score. If he uses it irresponsibly and misses payments or utilizes too much of his credit limit then yes, remove yourself as an authorized user. Otherwise it might be smart to stay put.