Question

sadiemae0507

How to rebuild credit after delinquincies appear on your report?
Due to a difficult financial situation I found myself in, my credit score dropped from pretty good (662) to very poor. I have three delinquencies on my report, and a car repossession. I settled my debt with my lien-holder and got my car back, and I am now in a situation where I can really start to pay off the rest of my debt. Where do I start, and how can I start to rebuild my credit?

Visit www.credit.about.com, there are TONS of great, easy to read articles that will help you.  No signup needed.