Question

Tailorgroup

How to raise my score
My score is 715, I pay all bill on time and have a 1% credit utilization yet my score is still low?
What can I do to raise my score?
Seems I get all A's with Credit Karma yet still a low score.
These people with 800 scores, how are they doing this?
Thanks in advance.

Folks in the 800's have:

at least one mortgage, at least one auto loan, at least one installment loan, at least one revolving account and all their utilizations are between 1-3%.  Absolutely no late payments in last 2 years and no credit inquiries.  Pretty much impossible for us mortals to achieve.  But, having a 715 is nothing to be ashamed of and the higher your score, the harder it is to make it to the top (it's like pushing a rock uphill, and the rock grows larger the higher you go).  Probably the only thing you can do to improve your score it getting some different types of credit, but if you don't need a car or house, it doesn't really make sense to get one just to improve your score.  Hope this helps.