Question

VictoriaDamato

How to raise my credit score back up
I checked my credit score today and literally dropped from 617-554. I immediately checked and it was a medical bill and as soon as I saw it (had no idea I had it hospital never called me) I called the collection agency and paid it in full. Now how long will it take me to bring my score back up? I have two credit cards and used one of them above the 30% cause of a car issue and immediately paid it off when I got paid a week later.

Too bad you had not read information about pay for delete for paying off the debt.   I am afraid that the damage will remain on your report for the next 7 years.  that one time hit of 30%, only affected you for the one month.  Keep your utilization to 9% on average and keep making those timely payments, thats the only thing you can do in the mean time.