Question

jlulich321

How to raise my credit score?
Hi All! I am seeking advice of how to raise my credit score!

I have a score of 682.
An A in on time payments 100%
An F in open accounts, 3. (Oldest Account 1 Yr 5 Months), Average: 1 Yr
I have 11 Inquiries, 9 for credit card, 1 for finance, and 1 for utility
$6450 credit card limit: open cc debt w/ limits 0%, utilization 0% grade C

What should I do? Should I open another credit card to have higher credit to utilize less of my credit card line? Typically I spend no more than $500-600.00, but some months I may spend up to $4,000 (once or twice a year).

Read the articles, use the tools here.

Credit Karm can teach you what to do if you read the articles and get hands-on practice by using the financial tools provided here.  That is the purpose of this site.