Question

bsullivan1983

How to raise credit score from 755?
Hi all. My current credit score on CK is 755. I have no idea what my FICO score is and don't really care to pay to find out. I have 3 cards but I'm an authorized user on two of them, therefor I really only have one affecting my credit history. I was very reckless in my younger years; opening credit cards, maxing them out and making no payments. That's all behind me. I've grown up. All of this being said, I have a $0 balance on all of my cards, no hard inquiries, no collections/loans/debts of any kind. In essence I'm golden right now. Should I just keep using my cards once every couple months? I don't know how to raise it from here besides waiting for my length of credit history to improve. I'd be hesitant to open a new account for fear of my score dropping so much that I've spent 3 years raising from a 480. Any advice would be appreciated. Not sure if it matters but the one card that is actually mine is a secured Capital One card.

Different website

Since I'm not getting any help here, can someone suggest another site where forum members might be more willing to help?