Question

mss4481

how to raise credit score by credit utilization?
If I have a limit of $1500 how much should I try utilize(percentage or dollar amount) or have as my balance each month when it gets reported to the bureaus to see my overall credit and credit score improve? Also is the statement balance the amount that gets reported to the bureaus each month?
Thanks in advance

don't go over 20% so keep it at/under $300 per month and unfortunately its hard to pin point when your credit card company will pull the balance they all do it at different times mine does it a week before the billing cycle ends just have to watch your utilization and mark when you X $$$ amount and compare it to what CK says ur utilization then you will know