Question

ski3521

How to raise credit after you have paid old debits, and have cleaned up your credit report
Hey everyone, get page I started with 534 and have made my way up to 604 with the use of credit karma thanks. So I need to be around 660 to buy a home; now I have paid off old debits and have gone through my credit report and fixed some old collection accounts as well, so what can I do from here. I have recently also consolidated my students loans.

get a cc and make some purchaces (small bills) on it that you will normally spend in a month. This will improve your credit over time. Usually about 6 months.