Question

pacobear123

how to pull my wife's credit report from same e-mail address'
duh please see the above. i need to pull my wife's credit report from same e-mail address. can you please, please, please, tell me how as soon as possible. this is needed in a hurry so it is very important.'

Best route is to get another e-mail...

Since Credit Karma uses your e-mail address as your user id, it isn't likely that you'll be able to setup two people's account on a single e-mail address.  I suggest your wife gets a free GMail account and set up the account on that e-mail.