Question

chrissm5656

how to pay off my debt
I have credit debt that I don't know who I owe how to find out to pay

Most Helpful Response

Get your credit reports now!!!

Since you don't know who you owe, send for all three credit reports NOW!!  As soon as you get them, go over the accounts and dispute the ones you know aren't yours.  The report includes instructions for doing so.

Do you carry your social security card with you?  DON'T!! Keep it in a lockbox at home.  You only need your card when filling out payroll papers at the beginning of a job.  Any unauthorized person who gets your social security number can wreak havoc on your credit.