How to pay off car loan using credit card(for points/cash back).?
I have a new 60 month car loan. I strongly intend to pay off as soon as I can. Can I use my credit card to make car payments? If so, how? I could pay directly using my checking account but I would get a lot more points if I use my credit card. I would then pay off credit card the very next day so I dont end up having balance on my credit card. I am trying to find out if I can get additional points/cash back in the process of making my car payments. Thank you.