Question

mkaliF

how to order a credit card
I;ve made multiple requests for a credit account, but have been denied everytime.

credit account

I have more than daily income totals to warrant a credit card account, I'am more than qualified and deserve disclosure ASAP, bills are always paid on time but I have a lot of revolving accounts that I have to keepmup with.

I hope you have taken the time to read the articles provided by Credit Karma since they provide valuable, useful information on how credit works. You said you have a lot of revolving accounts to keep up with, which means you might have too high of a debt to income ratio to get a card.  Since no one here can see your credit information, we can only give an approximation.  Any time you are denied a credit card, you should be sent a letter from the company telling you why it was denied and which credit bureau record was used to make this determination. You may need to check the credit report to make sure all information on it is correct.

Applying multiple times

Every time you apply for a credit card it effects your credit, no matter if you were approved or not. Therefore as you said you've applied multiple times for that credit card, so maybe you should wait about three months so your credit can build up and then try applying again. Good Luck.