How to increase my credit score with a high amount of student loans
Currently 90% of my debt is wrapped up in student loans. I am currently making monthly payments to try and reduce this as much as I can. I have a few open retail credit cards which I do not use but do not want to close, I am also wondering if this will hurt my score since I am not using them. My current score is 614 and I am trying to find some additional ways to increase my credit score on top of paying off my student loans. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you!