Question

1nerak1

how to improve my UNIQUE credit score situation
I don't have any debt. I don't have any past due collection accounts. No judgments against me. I don't have any credit history. I don't have any inquiries. How do I raise my credit score without a secured credit card?

The only way to have a credit score is to use credit.  I suggest reading the articles provided here since the primary purpose of Credit Karma is to teach about credit.  I learned a lot and now have very good credit. 

jswsister is right, you have to use credit to have credit.  I would talk to whoever you bank with or maybe try a credit union.

Your Credit Score is based on your Credit History ,   Limited or No Credit Histroy means Limited / Low or not Credit Score. 

You can do either a Secured Credit Card,   ( yes that requires a yearly Fee  ) or Something like a Store Credit Card ( JCP,  Old Navy etc etc etc ) 

You don't have to use the Card,  just Have it,  and it will help.

kevink4

I would suggest actually using the card.  So he can show responsibly paying it off.

Don't buy stuff you don't need, though.  If JCP, for example, and normally buy clothes there with cash, buy what you would normally buy, wait for the statement then pay if off in full so no interest charged.  Store credit cards are bad with regard to interest rates.