Question

suzieqbash

how to improve my credit scores
It's very difficult trying to improve my scores. I have a daughter who steals my identity and on many occasions I'm not even aware that she opened something. What can I do?

Freeze your credit by visiting the website for each bureau.  There is a nominal fee to do so.  That way, only you can authorize someone to check your credit by using your specific PIN number (different number for each bureau).  Then you need to write to all three credit bureaus and tell them to delete the accounts your daughter opened because it was done by fraud.  Best of luck!