Question

ciro350

how to improve my credit score
I'd like to know how I can raise my score hopefully up to and eventually above 700
I'm a little confused as to why my score according to creditkarma is only at 632 given the fact I just paid off my installment loan with ally auto finance and all I have in terms of credit cards is two cards solely uunder my name and one PayPal credit account which all three eqauls in dollar amount to approximately 2500$ than I have my new car lease but iI don't know if thus considered debt being that it a lease is there anything I can do to better my score ? Maybe paying off all my credit cards and my pay pal credit account

Depending on your credit situation, you can follow these tips to help increase your credit score:

• Keep your credit card utilization under 30% (though 1%-20% is key)
  • Pay on-time, every time - never miss a payment
  • Apply for new credit in moderation (less than twice a year or only when you absolutely need to)
  • Use credit to build credit - dont allow accounts to go inactive
  • Keep your oldest account open and in good standing

*If you have any deliquent accounts or past judgements, it may require more time and effort to get your credit score up there.